We are committed to preserving the privacy of our visitors and complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations (Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta).
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you (which means any information from which you can be personally identified), which includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number (hereinafter referred to as “PII”).
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
5. details of any transactions you carry out with us; and
6. anonymous data from third parties which, when combined with other data which we hold, is capable of identifying you.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Service are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
We reserve the right to verify any PII submitted by or collected from you. Our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly record or retain any personal information from such individuals. In the event that we inadvertently gather personal information in relation to a minor, we will take reasonable measures to promptly close any relevant accounts and remove any records where possible, other than such information as will allow us to identify and prevent future access from such individuals.
2. Use of your PII and Its Disclosure
We may use your PII for:
1. processing your bets, including card and on-line payments;
2. setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. building up personal profiles;
5. carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. providing you with information about promotional offers and products and services from us and our marketing partners, in accordance with your marketing preferences;
7. to help diagnose system problems and to administer our Website;
8. to gather broad demographic information about you, such as determining whether you are a user from outside the UK; and
9. to detect and report fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
We may disclose your PII to:
1. Third parties or their subcontractors who supply us with services or supply services on our behalf in order for us to provide our services to you (including, without limitation, various payment and other data service providers);
2. Any entity within the Operator’s Group or its employees who has a need to know;
3. Potential investors or purchasers of us;
4. Any auditors, contractors or other advisors of the Operator or Operator’s Group;
5. Any third party who organizes or promotes events or promotions on our behalf, including approved third-parties for the purpose of marketing winmasters' services to you (including by telephone auto-calling), based on the opt-out principle.
6. Any governmental or regulatory authority.
In addition, we may disclose your PII:
- With your consent; and/or
- In the event of disaster recovery.
3. Your Rights in Relation to Your PII
You are entitled to access the PII held in respect of you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable data protection laws (including in the UK, the Data Protection Act 1998). Please contact our Customer Service in order to obtain a copy of your PII or update your PII.
4. Marketing Materials
You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing offers from us or our marketing partners by contacting Customer Service.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or use applications. Cookies may be used for many different purposes such as remembering your preferences, following your use of the Website and improving your user experience.
We use four different types of cookies:
Essential Cookies- These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly or to provide a service which you request. These cookies are usually only set in response to your actions, such as in the case of auto form filling or logging in. Your browser can be set to block these cookies but the Website will not perform properly if you decide to do so.
Functionality Cookies- These cookies help to provide you with a more personalized user experience and are used by us and select third parties whose services feature on our pages. Blocking these cookies will disable these services and may affect your Website experience.
Performance Cookies- These cookies collect information about how you use a website or application and assist us in improving the performance of our Website. Blocking these cookies means that we cannot work effectively to improve the usability of our Website.
Cookies may be stored either for the duration of your visit to the Website or for repeat visits:
Session Cookies- These cookies allows us to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close it. Session cookies are created temporarily and are deleted once the browser window is closed.
Persistent Cookie- These cookies remains on your device for a set period of time specified in the cookie and activated each time you visit the Website that created that particular cookie.
You may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please see the "Help" section of your browser for instructions.
We implement security measures to protect your PII under our control from access from unauthorized persons, accidental loss, damage and destruction.
7. Transfer of PII to Outside EEA
8. Our Records
Your PII will not be stored for any longer a period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.